Monday, June 21, 2010

Microsoft Works Word help?

how do i get 1 inch margins set on my microsoft works word processor? thanks so much!



Microsoft Works Word help?antivirus downloads



Click file--page setup--then adjust your settings accordingly. There's top, bottom, left, and right. You can also change where the headers and footers go.



Microsoft Works Word help?cafe racer



Ok, if this is wrong, I will appologize ahead of time, but I use Microsoft Office Word 2003. In Microsoft Office Word, you go to File%26gt;Page Setup and you change all of the margin measurements (the first four: Top, Bottom, Left, and Right) to 1". That's all I know about that topic. I hope it helped. Oh, yeah, and you would probably have gotten more answers if you had put this question in Computers %26 Internet%26gt;Software rather than Computers %26 Internet%26gt;Hardware%26gt;Scanners.
Click File--%26gt;Page Setup

No comments:

Post a Comment