Monday, June 21, 2010

Microsoft SQL 2000 Server: What's my username??

Hye all! I got some question related to Microsoft SQL 2000 Server that i install on my machine. During my installation i choose "Mixed Mode(Windows Authentication And SQL Server Authentication)" so that's mean i just keyin my password only during installation. So right now my web script need my username. Here is that code: -----%26gt;



'### MSSQL database type config ################################### '--- Enter the details of your MSSQL Server below ----------------------------------------... sMSSQLServerName = "machine" '--- Holds the name of the SQL Server sMSSQLDBUserName = "" '--- Holds the user name (for SQL Server Authentication) sMSSQLDBPassword = "pass1234" '--- Holds the password (for SQL Server Authentication) sMSSQLDBName = "calendar35" '--- The MSSQL database name (required) .



So how can i know my username on this SQL server? Thanxs



Microsoft SQL 2000 Server: What's my username??



1. You should add login on SQL Server



In Enterprise Manager: Security--%26gt;Logins--%26gt;New login



2. Add above login as user in your database



In Enterprise Manager: your DB--%26gt;Users--%26gt;New database user



After that you can use this login (and password) for connection



Microsoft SQL 2000 Server: What's my username??antivirus downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment