Monday, June 21, 2010

Microsoft Outlook 2007 sending question?

I have microsoft outlook 2007 and I also have yahoo mail plus. I have my pop3 info input correctly and i do not have the SPA checked as instructed as well. When I do a test run in the account settings page all works well however, when I am trying to send an email or reply to an email I can't do it. I have tried everything I can of to make it work I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the software to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much!



Microsoft Outlook 2007 sending question?network



One's firewall is blocking access to port 25 preventing Outlook from checking Yahoo Mail.



The other possibility is conflict between dial-up vs. broadband network settings especially if the subnet mask is the same for both accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment