Monday, June 21, 2010

Microsoft premium 2000...what is this..why it is troubling me?

Sir! When i try to open the attachment files in the Yahoo mail box, it does not open.. but nowadays asking for 2000, and it says DATA1.MSI is to be loaded or something like that.. Is it the foulplay from microsoft to keep on buying new-new softwares from them forever..



Or can it be repaired by any means or by any free softwares?



I am quite new to this net-world. And please guide me to be independent from these daily torturers..



Microsoft premium 2000...what is this..why it is troubling me?software



I can't help you, but type in your browser the message your getting and you will find if anyone else had that issue and how they resolved it. I'm sure you will get numerous sites with info.



Microsoft premium 2000...what is this..why it is troubling me?vincent



If you not installed the software the problem comes or if the file gets corrupted also the problem comes .you need to reisntall the software. Even check for the virus problems alos because some times the problem comes due to the virus deletes the files in the system.
yeah u can repair this error message with insert your office 2k premium then when the message ask for it (data1.msi) you browse the cd and find data1.msi file. then klik ok. the cd will install it porperly.

No comments:

Post a Comment