Monday, June 21, 2010

Microsoft Excel is asking for the disc which I do not possess. It is installed in my programmes, hel

The programme is installed. Everything else is fine - it is just the excel part. I cannot located Microsoft Office 2000 Professional. Can I use another version just to update this section? This happened after the sky Engineer installed my broadband. If I turned my system back to before the sky install would I lose the sky install?



Microsoft Excel is asking for the disc which I do not possess. It is installed in my programmes, help?norton antivirus 2007



You should have the original CD (plus a back-up copy) from when you purchased the PC - this contains a code which needs to be entered when firing up Office.



I'm not sure from your comment whether it worked previously, or whether this is the first time. If your PC is relatively new, I'd try the retailer helpdesk as a first call..



Microsoft Excel is asking for the disc which I do not possess. It is installed in my programmes, help?product key



you have to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment