Monday, June 21, 2010

Microsoft word help?!?

how do you make a venn diagram on microsoft word?



Microsoft word help?!?anti virus



use cirlcles... or autoshapes... that is the easy way...



Microsoft word help?!?auto protect



Create two circles using AutoShapes. Then, right click on each, one at a time, and go to Format AutoShape. Then, set Fill to none. Then, right-click on the borders of the shapes again and press Add Text. If there's overlap between the two circles, text typed in either one that flows into that space will appear there. The best solution to that is to create a new text box on those.



There's no Venn Diagram feature, so this will probably have to do, sorry!
I know what you mean. I guess there is an option for it in TABLES. Or you can draw it in paint and then paste it into your program. If I am not lost.



Have a nice day.
WORD 2003: Insert%26gt;Diagram will bring up a dialog box that includes Venn diagram as an option. I believe earlier versions have this option also, but not sure how far back it goes.
I have actually spent 7 hours just today trying to figure out the same thing--well basically the same. I would suggest you do a google search for exactly what you are trying to accomplish and see where it leads. However, if you figure that out, please let me know! Good Luck!!!!
I do not know how on microsoft word but i know Microsoft PowerPoint is good at doing that kind of stuff.
Visio works better for that stuff.
It's not possible. Sorry. You could use two chat bubbles but it would look right.
Can you? wow if you can let me know k!

No comments:

Post a Comment