Monday, June 21, 2010

Microsoft Access or Info-path I need a page of questions done quickly?

I have some questions that I would like to use in my job and would very much like to use questions where I can select from a drop down menu the correct answers.



I have a template ready on a word document but would like some one to put together this for me in a Microsoft Access or Info path format.



Can I put this out into the community for help or offers.



Regards



Gregg



Microsoft Access or Info-path I need a page of questions done quickly?ducati



Sounds simple enough. Email me with info on how to contact you and I will be happy to do it for you in Access.





Microsoft Access or Info-path I need a page of questions done quickly?hp



If you want to get this or any other project done by a pro, you could post the project details (for free) at ScriptLance.com, ELance.com, or Guru.com. You'll get multiple bids fairly quickly and when the programmers understand exactly what you need, you'll get a realistic time frame and agreement for completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment